CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Parts of Speech - I'm Like A Bird

You're beautiful, that's for sure
You'll never ever fade

You're lovely but it's not for sure

That I won't ever change

And though my love is rare

Though my love is true


You (possessive pronoun), 're (verb to be), beautiful (adjective), that (determiner), 's (verb to be), for (preposition), sure (adjective).
You (possessive pronoun), 'll (auxiliary verb), never (adverb), ever (adverb), fade (verb).
You (possessive pronoun), 're (verb to be), lovely (adjective), but (conjunction), it (personal pronoun), 's (verb to be), not (adverb), for (preposition), sure (adjective).
That (determiner), I (personal pronoun), won't (auxiliary verb), ever (adverb), change (verb).
And (conjunction), though (conjunction), my (possessive pronoun), love ( noun), is (verb to be), rare (adjective).
Though (conjunction), my (possessive pronoun), love (noun), is (verb to be), true (adjective).


I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is
(and baby all I need for you to know is)
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is , I don't know where my home is
All I need for you to know is

I (personal pronoun), 'm (auxiliary verb), like (conjunction), a (determiner), bird (noun), I (personal pronoun), 'll (auxiliary verb), only (adverb), fly (verb), away (adverb).
I (personal pronoun), don't (auxiliary verb), know (verb), where (adverb), my (possessive pronoun), soul (noun), is (verb to be), I (personal pronoun), don't (auxiliary verb), know (verb), where (adverb), my (possessive pronoun), home (noun), is (verb to be).
And (conjunction), baby (noun), all (determiner), I (personal pronoun), for (preposition), you (personal pronoun), to know (infinitive 'to'), is (verb to be).





No comments:

Post a Comment